Red Carpets are the perfect way to run through part of a hardcover adventure or a series of modules without needing to go through the hassle of trying to coordinate buying tickets at the same table as your friends.
You can pick any D&D Adventures we'd otherwise be able to run. They can be something current, something we've run in the past, or something completely outside Adventurers League, it's entirely up to you. They just have to be D&D games we have access to and have to meet our Code of Conduct standards.
You pick the adventures, you pick the times, you bring the friends. We'll bring the DM!
If you'd like to book a Red Carpet experience with a specific DM, you'll want to use the "Red Carpet Booking - Your Adventures - You Pick the DM" booking event instead of this one.
• Booking is only available for full tables (5 players). You can bring fewer players if you want, but must still pay for a full table.
• One person pays for the ENTIRE group. You sort out the money between you and your friends.
• Red Carpets must be booked for at least 2 sessions and may be booked for up to 6 sessions.
• All Red Carpet games must take place during a single Virtual D&D weekend. (For an alternative, please check out our Home Game in the Cloud program)
• The $30 price of this ticket is your Booking Fee. It puts you in the system.
• Once you've paid your booking fee, you'll receive a link to a details form. You must fill out the form before we can select a DM for you.
• Once we have received your form, we'll check our pool of available DMs and book one for you.
• Once we have booked a DM for you, we will send you a link to purchase your Game Ticket (pricing details below).
• The Booking Fee is non-refundable unless we are unable to book a DM, in which case we will automatically issue a refund.
• Booked DMs are from a pool of experienced and vetted professionals.
• The $30 Booking Fee goes to cover admin costs and overhead.
• If cancel your booking or otherwise fail to complete the purchase of your Game Ticket, the Booking Fee will not be refunded, and instead will be paid to the booked DM.
• Pricing for the Game Ticket is based on standard Virtual Weekend ticket prices:
Standard Ticket Price ($20/$50) x # of adventures x # of players in a full table.
eg. For a 3 session Red Carpet of standard 4-hour adventures: $20 x 3 sessions x 5 players = $300 Game Ticket
• Game Tickets are non-refundable. If a player drops out or if you cannot make it, it is your responsibility to find replacement players. The DM is blocking off their time for you. Please respect that.
If you have any questions, please reach out on our Community Discord Server or use the "Contact Us" form at the bottom of this page.