Welcome to our Red Carpet Concierge Service! This service allows a group consisting of a full table (5 players) to book a whole weekend of fun together, with the same awesome DM of their choice for all games!
You organize the party, you pick the adventures, and you tell us which DM you'd like to run your awesome games.
About this event
Red Carpets are the perfect way to run through part of a hardcover adventure or a series of modules without needing to go through the hassle of trying to coordinate buying tickets at the same table as your friends, and even better, you can pick your favorite DM to run the games for you!
You can pick any D&D Adventures we'd otherwise be able to run. They can be something current, something we've run in the past, or something completely outside Adventurers League, it's entirely up to you. They just have to be D&D games we have access to, and have to meet our Code of Conduct standards.
You pick the adventures, you pick the times, you bring the friends. We'll bring the DM!
If you don't have a particular DM you'd like to book, use the "Red Carpet Booking - Your Adventures - We Pick the DM" booking event instead of this one.
• Booking is only available for full tables (5-6 players depending on the campaign). You can bring fewer players if you want, but must still pay for a full table.
• One person pays for the ENTIRE group. You sort out the money between you and your friends.
• Red Carpets must be booked for at least 2 sessions and may be booked for up to 4 sessions.
• The $60 price of this ticket is your Booking Fee. It puts you in the system.
• Once you've paid your booking fee, you'll receive a link to a details form. You must fill out the form before we can contact your DM to book them.
• Once we have booked your DM, we will send you a link to purchase your Game Ticket (pricing details below).
• The Booking Fee is non-refundable unless your DM choice is unavailable or declines, in which case we will contact you with options, including a refund.
Please note: DMs have the absolute right to decline a Red Carpet booking.
• The $60 Booking Fee goes to cover admin costs and overhead.
• If you cancel your booking or otherwise fail to complete the purchase of your Game Ticket, the Booking Fee will not be refunded, and instead will be paid to the booked DM.
• Pricing for the Game Ticket is based on standard Virtual Weekend ticket prices, but please note that high-demand DMs may request a higher ticket price. If this happens, we will inform you of the DM's pricing, and if you're unwilling to pay the higher rate, we can help find you another DM or refund your Booking Fee:
Base Price [Standard Ticket Price ($20/$25) + $5 premium surcharge] x # of adventures x # of players in a full table. eg. For a 3 session Red Carpet of standard 4-hour adventures: [$20 + $5] x 3 sessions x 5 players = $375 Game Ticket
• Game Tickets are non-refundable. If a player drops out or if you cannot make it, it is your responsibility to find replacement players. The DM is blocking off their time for you. Please respect that.
If you have any questions, please reach out on our Community Discord Server or use the "Contact Us" form at the bottom of this page.